The Tartan Terrier was created out of a passion for classic traditional clothing. Our clothes and accessories are from U.K. companies or made right here in the USA , to my designs . I was raised in the textile and men’s and ladies clothing business. My family has been importing and selling fabulous clothing and accessories for over 60 years.
I have tried to search the world over and reintroduce and assemble a collection of items that are traditional, and much loved from the past and desired today as part of a well dressed man’s and woman’s wardrobe:
- Sweaters from the Scottish isles
- Madras and tartan clothing and accessories
- Needlepoint belts,
- Classic ribbon watchbands
- D ring belts from custom ribbons and fabrics
- Bermuda bags made from real tartans and patch madras
- handmade totebags, made from real sailcloth of our own design.
- Boast tennis shirts for the coolest prepesters around!
- Needlepoint and tapestry cocktail slippers with the most unusual fabrics ever used to create these classic slipons! to give gentlemen and ladies a signature style all their own.
- Our own 3 button placket polo open hemmed sleeve with our terrier logo
- white cotton tennis hats with green brim , classic and right on the tennis court or with your navy blazer.
- Fragrances and soaps from the West Indies Bay rum is one of the oldest and most traditional scents , we are sellers for 2 of the the most unique ever created.
- Arawak Island from the Island of Grenada and McLas from Jamaica both rare and hard to find we have them in stock.
- Hand made soaps of Cinnamon, clove and nutmeg scent.
Technical sailing gear from Gul of England jackets, breathable and waterproof, designed for the toughest conditions and style to match, these products are some of the finest foul weather gear.
I hope to continue to add new and exciting products and design , clothing suited for people of the sporting lifestyle, rugged , good looking and soon to be your favorite, not unlike the little terrier in our logo, “once you own a terrier you won’t be able to live without it!